Saturday, September 6, 2008

Pinkhair + pompoms = Winning Machinima

It's been a good couple months for Pinkhair! First Busted, a project he worked with Baron Soosdon on, took first place in the WCM contest, and today the announcement came that he'd won the Wegame contest with his silent film, "The Robber Baron of Warsong Gulch."

If you haven't seen this, go watch it, because it will make you smile guarenteed... and if you you don't mouth the words "DO WANT" when the train comes on the screen, then I don't know what to say. (Other than maybe you are a soulless human being who can't appreciate awesomeness and should be tied to the back of a polar bear and beaten with sticks in your nummies! Gonna stick with not knowing what to say.)



Grats Pinkhair!!

Take a look at the Weekly Wegame Review where the contest winners were annouced as well; I think they really liked Pink's entry. =P

Pink also included a thank you to Sheebee in his credits, which really touched me a lot.

<3


-------


I've had some actual creativity pop in my head for IFAP2 lately, and went back to working on it a bit. I'm still not sure if I'll do one of the side projects I've been thinking about before the next installment or not. We'll see. I did finish working on a cover song I did which will be included in the next part - so you guys are stuck hearing me sing again.

No comments: