Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Optemizzm, I has it.

I'd hoped to have IFAP2 done and released last year, but it wasn't in the cards. I did get e-mail recently from the voice actors that I am still missing files from, who said they would work on getting them to me soon. It's making me hugely optimistic that I can start working on the project again. *crosses fingers*

I do feel bad whenever I see posts on my videos asking for the next one; I'd have it out if I could, really, but you have to roll with what you are given. I'm hoping that once I have the voices, I'll be able to release it within a few weeks of that. I can put off gaming addictions for long enough to work on it. ^^

In any case, I re-rendered the original IFAP Part One with better compression settings, thanks to Legs teaching me how not to such with megui. If you are interested in such things, you can find the download >here<. Quality should be much improved.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, can't wait for the next installment Selserene! Just watched the first "two" again, absolutely amazing. Thanks for the better dowload too. :)

Snobaste said...

Looking forward to it :D No rush, just take your time and make everything perfect; Quality > Time