Tuesday, May 6, 2008

All Along the Watchtowers

So I've been trying to keep some up-to-date on what is going on with this movie, mostly for my own rambling (while rendering!) but also so I can point and say "I swear it's coming!"

I've been feeling it the past few days - that urge to actually push and create and get some work done. Currently, the footage I've done is over 5 minutes, and I've still got a bunch of work to do. I was hoping to not go over 10 minutes, but I've decided to let the pieces fall where they may, and if it's longer, then it's longer.

There's a lot of work to do even on the footage I've done, mostly concerning sound - voice actors (still looking for my lead! *cough*), music (I'm actually going to cover the songs that the singer on stage does; wtb pianist), and background sounds. My husband pampers me too much in some ways, apparently he ordered a new mic and sound box for me. One of the scenes I've done I'm having trouble feeling a bit, mostly because of sound. I'll see what I can do with it though.

I'm very happy though with how the lounge act is coming out. I spent a good amount of time creating the set, and it was worth the time investment.

Photobucket

I think a couple people who poke around this blog might recognize that woman walking down the stairs. I think she has more cameos in machinima than I can count. =O

What was the point of this blog? Um... it's 7:30am and I haven't slept yet! That's a good reason to post, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw... if that's who I think it is. /huggies I love when Khandy gets around, it makes me feel like a celebrity. :D